Discount Interior Design Ideas

Home decorating blog for the do-it-yourself interior designer. We offer designer advice, tips, the latest news, plus a full-service online home decor and remodeling store. Personalized room plans, custom draperies, custom Roman shades, furniture and lighting are all offered at substantial savings.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ashburn, VA, United States

Since 2004, I have been Washington, DC based interior designer who has developed a niche by working with not-so-rich people who want to personalize their interior space. I specialize in helping my clients to develop affordable luxurious interior spaces that reflect their true personalities. I recently developed www.carladavisdesigns where you will find professional services and products to decorate/remodel your home ...at a significant discount because I believe that everyone should have the beautiful home of their dreams. WWW.CARLADAVISDESIGNS.COM

Monday, September 7, 2009

We Now Offer Interior Design Center Access -- More Options for Your Home

I hope everyone has enjoyed a great Labor Day weekend!

When I first started to write here last month, I swore that I would only write an article every other week, or so.  But  that idea seems to be getting promptly kicked to curb.  I thank all of you who have noticed my presence and I am encouraged by the number of people already reading my blog, but I must encourage everyone to comment, share information, suggest a topic, etc.  I'm dying for some human interaction here!

Well, I just wanted to post a quick note about the latest new offerings that have been added to our website.  This weekend, I finally completed my ultimate goal of bringing you three distinct, effective virtual aids to assist you in creating your dream spaces:
  1. Shop in our Discount Online Store:  www.shop.carladavisdesigns.com
  2. Shop in our Virtual Selection Center:  www.carladavisdesigns.com and e-mail us at requestaquote@carladavisdesigns.com to request your discount quote
  3. Shop using our Interior Design Center Access:  decorati.com/product/recent products and e-mail us at requestaquote@carladavisdesigns.com.com for your discount quote.
   


                                                                                                                     
No matter your budget, we now have everything you desire for your home pictured online.  All products can be seen from your home to save you money and your valuable time.  We will continue to focus on making the process of creating your living space easier for you, and for your decorator should you choose to work with a design professional other than us.

Most merchandise in our discount online store and virtual selection centers ship for free within 3 to 5 business days.  Once we place a design center order for you, shipping varies by manufacturer but is typically 6 to 8 weeks.  In-stock items have lately been shipping within 3 to 4 weeks.
                                                                                        
Happy Decorating!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Carla Davis Designs Discount Home Decor/Remodeling said...

Your store seems to have nice contemporary and modern style furniture, but I just want to state that this is my first time viewing your products and I do not have enough information to endorse them. I welcome you to send information about your store and products directly to me for my review before you post information about it on my blog.

All the Best,

Carla Davis

September 10, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home